I am a Christian indie game developer and game, who currently working on a RPG called "Stardust Kingdoms: Crying Moon", a retro styled 3d game. I have to thank user @DukaZhou for all of their help as a consultant, helping me stitch together the magic systems. I am using Unity3D Engine with C# to develop the game.
Whiterun, Skyrim, Tamriel.
Member for 3 years, 5 months
33 profile views
Last seen Aug 10 at 20:00
- Arqade 2.8k 2.8k 55 gold badges1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Game Development 474 474 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 315 315 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Christianity 205 205 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Area 51 194 194 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 117 What is this dimly lit dungeon filled with corpses I moved to via the console?
- 42 If I transform into a vampire lord and kill someone and then transform back to human form, will I be recognized?
- 8 Is there a way to not be Thane?
- 8 Pokémon Go Friends Limit?
- 7 What is the fastest way to incease my athletics skills in Morrowind?
- 7 Would a planet-sized computer like a Jupiter Brain or a Matrioksha brain be more expensive to build than the Death Star?
- 6 Is there a way to end a questline?
- View more network posts →