Steven M. Vascellaro
I am a programmer who enjoys fixing potential problems before they become an issue. I specialize in Python, Java, C++, and AutoHotkey.
NY, United States
Member for 2 years, 6 months
47 profile views
Last seen Aug 14 at 20:44
- Arqade 11.1k 11.1k 2323 gold badges7878 silver badges167167 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.5k 7.5k 1212 gold badges5454 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.3k 6.3k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Super User 5.4k 5.4k 2121 gold badges6161 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.6k 2.6k 55 gold badges2020 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 111 Does 'finally' always execute in Python?
- 89 How can I take screenshots of the Windows 10 Login Screen?
- 86 I am a computer’s nightmare, but a programmer’s best friend
- 82 Live: Left nav, new theming and responsiveness
- 79 Congratulations to our 29 oldest beta sites - They're now no longer beta!
- 73 Why was Thor's quinjet password 'Point Break'?
- 68 How can I display the (U+F8FF, Apple logo) character on Windows?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (16)
19 Rename [aaaaaa] → [a-reckless-disregard-for-gravity] Dec 26 '17
13 Rename [ac*] tags to [assassins-creed*] Nov 17 '17
12 Rename [simcity] tag to [simcity-5] or [simcity-2013] Apr 27 '17
9 Expanding tag names for Pokémon Jan 10 '18
8 I'm going to need some info on how duplicates work May 25 '17
7 Cleaning up tags for Castlevania Dec 7 '17
5 Is there a limit on how many posts you can edit? Jul 31 '17