Security expert and experienced Windows programmer
- Information Security♦ 70.8k 70.8k 2222 gold badges134134 silver badges217217 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.7k 12.7k 66 gold badges6060 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 951 951 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1538 XKCD #936: Short complex password, or long dictionary passphrase?
- 901 How to securely hash passwords?
- 356 Should I let my child's school have access to my kid's personal laptop?
- 330 Is BASIC-Auth secure if done over HTTPS?
- 160 What are rainbow tables and how are they used?
- 157 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 95 Does an established HTTPS connection mean a line is really secure?
- View more network posts →