You probably are better at video games than me.
You probably have a better computer than me.
I am probably older than you.
I probably once had hair longer than yours is now.
Your hair is probably longer than mine is now.
I probably bike more miles in a year than you.
You probably can drink more beer than me.
At least one of the above statements is probably false.
Member for 8 years
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 6 at 15:53
- Stack Overflow 5.3k 5.3k 33 gold badges4040 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Arqade 5.3k 5.3k 1212 gold badges5353 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2k 2k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Academia 901 901 66 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 166 Performance tuning in Mathematica?
- 80 I (independently) solved a fellow student's research problem. I want to publish it. What should I do?
- 74 Is there a standard sign function (signum, sgn) in C/C++?
- 43 What is 110813 in Minecraft?
- 40 What's the most efficient Minecraft mining strategy?
- 37 In MATLAB, can I have a script and a function definition in the same file?
- 33 Are there any examples of where the central limit theorem does not hold?
- View more network posts →