- Arqade 5k 5k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 313 313 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 161 161 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 58 Can we really hack each pc we come across in Fallout 3?
- 45 How important is one's pitch when speaking Japanese?
- 28 Is using strlen() in the loop condition slower than just checking for the null character?
- 27 Why are there two versions of the kanji for 冷?
- 24 converting floating point to 32-bit fixed point in Java
- 24 Do bosses scale to your level in Dark Souls?
- 22 How does fork() work?
- View more network posts →
4 How do I get a question re-opened? Mar 12 '11