Most familiar with GURPS (3e and 4e) but recently I've gotten into DND5e as it's easier to bring new people in and does a lot more of the mechanical work for you, especially as GM. Interested in theory of game design, social contracts, game-as-narrative, etc.; not much for optimizing.
- Role-playing Games 15.7k 15.7k 88 gold badges5656 silver badges116116 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 663 663 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 551 551 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Arqade 409 409 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Travel 381 381 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 182 What to do with players who have done something very stupid, but unwittingly?
- 48 My player wants to watch the world burn
- 47 Does Repelling Blast work once per spell or once per beam?
- 47 How does a DM decide which attack a monster will use?
- 45 A derogatory term for a book or other printed material
- 43 Can I begin roleplaying if I'm visually impaired?
- 39 Is there a D&D 5e equivalent of the e6 variant style?
- View more network posts →