Most familiar with GURPS (3e and 4e) but recently I've gotten into DND5e as it's easier to bring new people in and does a lot more of the mechanical work for you, especially as GM. Interested in theory of game design, social contracts, game-as-narrative, etc.; not much for optimizing.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 3 at 16:22
- Role-playing Games 12.6k 12.6k 55 gold badges5050 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 638 638 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 449 449 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Travel 381 381 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Arqade 224 224 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 171 What to do with players who have done something very stupid, but unwittingly?
- 48 My player wants to watch the world burn
- 47 How does a DM decide which attack a monster will use?
- 44 A derogatory term for a book or other printed material
- 42 Can I begin roleplaying if I'm visually impaired?
- 37 How does one hide one's class from others?
- 37 Does Repelling Blast work once per spell or once per beam?
- View more network posts →