Hello, my name is Eric Schaefer. I am a husband, father, grandfather, and software engineer living near Munich/Germany.
I am developing software for all kinds of systems and tiers, always on the hunt for ways to become a better developer. I specialize in OOP with sprinkles of DDD and FP. Since the early 2000s I am a firm proponent of Test Driven Development. When I am not developing software, I teach my fellow engineers.
https://www.ericschaefer.dev is my home base.
- Stack Overflow 22.4k 22.4k 2121 gold badges6363 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2k 2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- User Experience 567 567 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Arqade 352 352 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1299 C# "internal" access modifier when doing unit testing
- 202 How to move and overwrite subdirectories (and files) to parent directory?
- 40 Git: Is there a way to figure out where a commit was cherry-pick'ed from?
- 38 When to throw an exception?
- 33 I just started a job with Scrum and something seems to be missing. I am new to Scrum
- 32 Java: How to test methods that call System.exit()?
- 27 How Yes or No Questions Should be Represented in Forms
- View more network posts →