- addEventListener vs onclick
- What does the construct x = x || y mean?
- What's the difference between using “let” and “var” to declare a variable?
Email: michal.perlakowski+stackoverflow AT gmail.com
Member for 5 years
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 12 '20 at 22:01
- Stack Overflow 69.6k 69.6k 2424 gold badges137137 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Golf 520 520 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 406 406 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 301 301 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 512 How to add a browser tab icon (favicon) for a website?
- 417 Access to ES6 array element index inside for-of loop
- 217 What does the construct x = x || y mean?
- 144 Re-export default in ES 6 modules
- 117 How to prevent form from being submitted?
- View more network posts →