"If you really want to understand something, the best way is to try and explain it to someone else.
That forces you to sort it out in your mind. And the more slow and dim-witted your pupil, the more you have to break things down into more and more simple ideas. And that's really the essence of programming.
By the time you've sorted out a complicated idea into little steps that even a stupid machine can deal with, you've learned something about it yourself." - Douglas Adams
- Stack Overflow 64.5k 64.5k 1717 gold badges135135 silver badges193193 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 26.8k 26.8k 1212 gold badges7070 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Game Development 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Arqade 794 794 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Server Fault 666 666 11 gold badge77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1249 Six simple tips to get Stack Overflow reputation fast
- 751 Multiple lines of input in <input type="text" />
- 603 Formatting Sandbox
- 185 What are the hidden features of Stack Exchange?
- 181 Possible Loss of Fraction
- 169 How does comment voting and flagging work?
- View more network posts →