I've been programming since I got my hands on a TI-83 in precalculus class during junior year of high school. Some cool stuff I've done:
- Chord-o-matic Chord Player: find out what those crazy chords are named!
- Everytime: keep track of the current time in lots of time zones from your system tray
- BigFraction: open source Java library for handling fractions to arbitrary precision.
- JSON Formatter: a completely client-side JSON beautifier/uglifier.
- QuickReplace: a completely client-side regex tool. It's behind some ugly developer UI since I created it for myself to use. (Sorry not sorry.)
- Stack Overflow 100.7k 100.7k 8383 gold badges227227 silver badges260260 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 30.4k 30.4k 1111 gold badges7272 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Super User 4.5k 4.5k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Arqade 4.3k 4.3k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.3k 3.3k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1544 Fastest way to determine if an integer's square root is an integer
- 863 How to append text to an existing file in Java?
- 595 How many files can I put in a directory?
- 523 Does Java have support for multiline strings?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.