I've been programming since I got my hands on a TI-83 in precalculus class during junior year of high school. Some cool stuff I've done:
- Chord-o-matic Chord Player: find out what those crazy chords are named!
- Everytime: keep track of the current time in lots of time zones from your system tray
- BigFraction: open source Java library for handling fractions to arbitrary precision.
- JSON Formatter: a completely client-side JSON beautifier/uglifier.
- QuickReplace: a completely client-side regex tool. It's behind some ugly developer UI since I created it for myself to use. (Sorry not sorry.)
- Stack Overflow 69.9k 69.9k 7979 gold badges212212 silver badges252252 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 29.2k 29.2k 1111 gold badges6868 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Super User 4.2k 4.2k 55 gold badges2020 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Arqade 3.3k 3.3k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1399 Fastest way to determine if an integer's square root is an integer
- 956 How to force the browser to reload cached CSS/JS files?
- 771 How to append text to an existing file in Java
- 542 How many files can I put in a directory?
- 455 Java multiline string
- 446 How to force the browser to reload cached CSS/JS files?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (25)
24 Use widescreen for embedded YouTube videos Jan 17 '12
17 GamingSE media blitz for public beta launch Jul 13 '10
14 What should the 404 image be for the site? Jul 14 '10
7 Suggest a domain name for this site Jul 8 '10
3 “Looking-for-game” Jul 10 '10