I've been programming since I got my hands on a TI-83 in precalculus class during junior year of high school. Some cool stuff I've done:
- Chord-o-matic Chord Player: find out what those crazy chords are named!
- Everytime: keep track of the current time in lots of time zones from your system tray
- BigFraction: open source Java library for handling fractions to arbitrary precision.
- JSON Formatter: a completely client-side JSON beautifier/uglifier.
- QuickReplace: a completely client-side regex tool. It's behind some ugly developer UI since I created it for myself to use. (Sorry not sorry.)
- Stack Overflow 94.9k 94.9k 8080 gold badges217217 silver badges256256 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 29.6k 29.6k 1111 gold badges6969 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Super User 4.3k 4.3k 55 gold badges2020 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Arqade 4.1k 4.1k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3k 3k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1468 Fastest way to determine if an integer's square root is an integer
- 1005 How to force the browser to reload cached CSS/JS files?
- 801 How to append text to an existing file in Java
- 564 How many files can I put in a directory?
- 487 Java multiline string
- 456 How to force the browser to reload cached CSS/JS files?
- View more network posts →