I've been programming since I got my hands on a TI-83 in precalculus class during junior year of high school. Some cool stuff I've done:
- Chord-o-matic Chord Player: find out what those crazy chords are named!
- Everytime: keep track of the current time in lots of time zones from your system tray
- BigFraction: open source Java library for handling fractions to arbitrary precision.
- JSON Formatter: a completely client-side JSON beautifier/uglifier.
- QuickReplace: a completely client-side regex tool. It's behind some ugly developer UI since I created it for myself to use. (Sorry not sorry.)
- Stack Overflow 99.3k 99.3k 8282 gold badges223223 silver badges258258 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 30.3k 30.3k 1111 gold badges7171 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Super User 4.4k 4.4k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Arqade 4.2k 4.2k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1529 Fastest way to determine if an integer's square root is an integer
- 852 How to append text to an existing file in Java?
- 586 How many files can I put in a directory?
- 511 Java multiline string
- View more network posts →