Staff Writer at Machine Intelligence Research Institute; also active on lesswrong.com .
- Artificial Intelligence 4.2k 4.2k 1515 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.4k 1.4k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Data Science 735 735 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Arqade 334 334 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 filter DataFrame with Regex with Spark in Scala
- 32 How do capsule neural networks work?
- 23 parallelize() method in SparkContext
- 17 Could an AI think laterally while avoiding "ethically suboptimal" choices?
- 17 What is the difference between machine learning and deep learning?
- 16 Is the Turing Test, or any of its variants, a reliable test of artificial intelligence?
- 14 Spark ML StringIndexer Different Labels Training/Testing
- View more network posts →