I'm not an avid gamer, but I've played for many years on PC, XBox, XBox 360, N64, Gamecube, Wii and now Wii-U.
A lot of my knowledge comes from watching the kids play (you have to check to make sure they're playing appropriate games don't you?), though I have been know to play the odd game myself.
However I did work for a while at a games company, though not developing games (I worked on a game development application) so I know a little about how the games industry works (or I should say "worked" as its a few years ago now).
Member for 10 years, 10 months
47 profile views
Last seen May 28 '20 at 16:20
- Stack Overflow♦ 127.2k 127.2k 2929 gold badges243243 silver badges315315 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 97.3k 97.3k 3232 gold badges248248 silver badges461461 bronze badges
- Super User 40.6k 40.6k 1717 gold badges9595 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 38.5k 38.5k 1111 gold badges121121 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 16.6k 16.6k 55 gold badges4747 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1183 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 647 Joining two lists together
- 326 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 320 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 264 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 217 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- 189 Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- View more network posts →