I'm not an avid gamer, but I've played for many years on PC, XBox, XBox 360, N64, Gamecube, Wii and now Wii-U.
A lot of my knowledge comes from watching the kids play (you have to check to make sure they're playing appropriate games don't you?), though I have been know to play the odd game myself.
However I did work for a while at a games company, though not developing games (I worked on a game development application) so I know a little about how the games industry works (or I should say "worked" as its a few years ago now).
Member for 11 years, 1 month
47 profile views
Last seen May 28 '20 at 16:20
- Stack OverflowMod 128.3k 128.3k 2929 gold badges243243 silver badges316316 bronze badges
- Meta Stack ExchangeMod 97.5k 97.5k 3232 gold badges249249 silver badges462462 bronze badges
- Super User 40.7k 40.7k 1717 gold badges9696 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Software EngineeringMod 38.5k 38.5k 1111 gold badges121121 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Home ImprovementMod 16.7k 16.7k 55 gold badges4848 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1197 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 655 Joining two lists together
- 333 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 325 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 267 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 220 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- 189 Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- View more network posts →