I'm not an avid gamer, but I've played for many years on PC, XBox, XBox 360, N64, Gamecube, Wii and now Wii-U.
A lot of my knowledge comes from watching the kids play (you have to check to make sure they're playing appropriate games don't you?), though I have been know to play the odd game myself.
However I did work for a while at a games company, though not developing games (I worked on a game development application) so I know a little about how the games industry works (or I should say "worked" as its a few years ago now).
Member for 10 years, 9 months
47 profile views
Last seen May 28 '20 at 16:20
- Stack Overflow♦ 127k 127k 2929 gold badges243243 silver badges315315 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 97.2k 97.2k 3232 gold badges248248 silver badges461461 bronze badges
- Super User 40.5k 40.5k 1717 gold badges9595 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 38.4k 38.4k 1111 gold badges121121 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 16.6k 16.6k 55 gold badges4747 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1178 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 642 Joining two lists together
- 323 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 314 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 263 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 214 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- 189 Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- View more network posts →