I'm not an avid gamer, but I've played for many years on PC, XBox, XBox 360, N64, Gamecube, Wii and now Wii-U.
A lot of my knowledge comes from watching the kids play (you have to check to make sure they're playing appropriate games don't you?), though I have been know to play the odd game myself.
However I did work for a while at a games company, though not developing games (I worked on a game development application) so I know a little about how the games industry works (or I should say "worked" as its a few years ago now).
Member for 9 years, 1 month
45 profile views
Last seen Jul 23 at 12:47
- Stack Overflow♦ 117.6k 117.6k 2525 gold badges224224 silver badges297297 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 84.9k 84.9k 3232 gold badges236236 silver badges446446 bronze badges
- Super User 38.8k 38.8k 1515 gold badges9090 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 37.8k 37.8k 1010 gold badges118118 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 16.3k 16.3k 44 gold badges4444 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1086 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 502 Joining two lists together
- 254 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 248 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 230 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 188 Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 176 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- View more network posts →