I'm not an avid gamer, but I've played for many years on PC, XBox, XBox 360, N64, Gamecube, Wii and now Wii-U.
A lot of my knowledge comes from watching the kids play (you have to check to make sure they're playing appropriate games don't you?), though I have been know to play the odd game myself.
However I did work for a while at a games company, though not developing games (I worked on a game development application) so I know a little about how the games industry works (or I should say "worked" as its a few years ago now).
Member for 9 years, 9 months
46 profile views
Last seen Sep 29 '19 at 22:28
- Stack Overflow♦ 121.5k 121.5k 2525 gold badges233233 silver badges306306 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 95.5k 95.5k 3232 gold badges241241 silver badges454454 bronze badges
- Super User 39.8k 39.8k 1515 gold badges9090 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 38.1k 38.1k 1111 gold badges120120 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 16.5k 16.5k 55 gold badges4646 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1112 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 551 Joining two lists together
- 282 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 270 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 241 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 189 Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 188 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- View more network posts →