Since the new SO's "Code of Conduct" has been published, my account has received two strikes - latter being 30 day suspension. I guess I was not made for this polite and welcoming "development experience".
It's unlikely, that I will write any new content for this site, since many see criticism as "personal attacks". There is no point to risk my future employment on perception of offense.
I guess, I should start a blog or something ... TBA (maybe).
If you want to ask me a question, ping me on twatter.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 '16 at 21:52
- Stack Overflow 54.3k 54.3k 2121 gold badges8686 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 669 669 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Arqade 269 269 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 185 How can I implement an Access Control List in my Web MVC application?
- 105 Best practice multi language website
- 104 Architecture more suitable for web apps than MVC?
- 103 How to properly set up a PDO connection
- 97 Is PHP Object-oriented?
- 76 Understanding MVC Views in PHP
- 47 Migrating pure PHP project to Yii framework
- View more network posts →