I'm a geek.
I've been doing a lot of Node and Typescript recently, but Python is still deeply embedded in my life. C# / .NET stack (XNA, WCF, WPF...) is still something I look fondly upon.
I've also done a lot with Databases (all the way down to RDBMS theory), algorithms, and scalability
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Member for 10 years, 11 months
104 profile views
Last seen Feb 24 at 17:21
- Arqade 14.1k 14.1k 1616 gold badges7272 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11.8k 11.8k 55 gold badges4646 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Web Applications 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 986 986 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 553 553 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 128 What build order should I use for Zerg in StarCraft 2?
- 112 Why would adding a method add an ambiguous call, if it wouldn't be involved in the ambiguity
- 108 How to clear the content of an IFRAME?
- 96 What are the popular build orders for Protoss in StarCraft 2?
- 86 How do I check my promotional credit with Amazon?
- 76 Is it possible to jump over the flag-pole in Super Mario Bros?
- 76 What are the popular openings / builds for Terran in StarCraft 2?
- View more network posts →