Primarily an role-playing and turn-based strategy gamer; I'll delve into an FPS if it has a really good story (Mass Effect, Borderlands). I play exclusively on PC.
Primary Desktop: Cooler Master Elite 130 with Seidon 120V Water Cooling
- Intel Core i7-4790S on an ASUS H97I-PLUS
- 2×8 GB DDR3-1600 SDRAM
- Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB M.2 SSD
- Intel SSD DC S3610 Series 1.6TB SSD
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX GTX760 driving a Dell 3007WFP at 2560×1600 (and two Dell 2007FP 1200×1600 in a PLP setup)
Primary Laptop: Acer Aspire V17 Nitro Black Edition VN7-791G-73AW
- Intel Core i7 4710HQ (2.50 GHz)
- 16 GB RAM
- 256 GB SSD
- 1 TB HDD
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M
And yeah... primary means I've got more than one of each. I've got another desktop that's mostly gaming capable (I recycled the 760 because I'm waiting on the next generation of NVIDIA GPUs for the primary machine) and a Lenovo Y500 with dual 650Ms (but a busted LCD).
Member for 4 years, 6 months
13 profile views
Last seen Mar 24 at 20:31
- Role-playing Games 42.5k 42.5k 66 gold badges151151 silver badges213213 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5k 5k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 116 Can the DM change his/her mind after a player has rolled?
- 109 "Run as Administrator" vs "Run (As Admin!)"
- 107 Why didn't the Imperials block the exhaust port on the Death Star during the Battle of Yavin?
- 95 Is there a way to ask in game (i.e. in a non-meta way) what a character's class is?
- 77 Why would shapeshifters choose to keep an original form?
- 69 Can a lower ranking officer (Captain, for example) be in charge of a ship with a higher ranking officer (Commodore, or Rear Admiral) on board?
- 67 Do you have to have figures when playing D&D?
- View more network posts →