Primarily an role-playing and turn-based strategy gamer; I'll delve into an FPS if it has a really good story (Mass Effect, Borderlands). I play exclusively on PC.
Primary Desktop: Cooler Master Elite 130 with Seidon 120V Water Cooling
- Intel Core i7-4790S on an ASUS H97I-PLUS
- 2×8 GB DDR3-1600 SDRAM
- Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB M.2 SSD
- Intel SSD DC S3610 Series 1.6TB SSD
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX GTX760 driving a Dell 3007WFP at 2560×1600 (and two Dell 2007FP 1200×1600 in a PLP setup)
Primary Laptop: Acer Aspire V17 Nitro Black Edition VN7-791G-73AW
- Intel Core i7 4710HQ (2.50 GHz)
- 16 GB RAM
- 256 GB SSD
- 1 TB HDD
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M
And yeah... primary means I've got more than one of each. I've got another desktop that's mostly gaming capable (I recycled the 760 because I'm waiting on the next generation of NVIDIA GPUs for the primary machine) and a Lenovo Y500 with dual 650Ms (but a busted LCD).
Member for 4 years, 1 month
13 profile views
Last seen Sep 6 at 16:34
- Role-playing Games 36.2k 36.2k 55 gold badges134134 silver badges188188 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.3k 4.3k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1k 1k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 116 Can the DM change his/her mind after a player has rolled?
- 107 Why didn't the Imperials block the exhaust port on the Death Star during the Battle of Yavin?
- 79 Is there a way to ask in game (i.e. in a non-meta way) what a character's class is?
- 75 Why would shapeshifters choose to keep an original form?
- 69 Can a lower ranking officer (Captain, for example) be in charge of a ship with a higher ranking officer (Commodore, or Rear Admiral) on board?
- 65 Do you have to have figures when playing D&D?
- 56 PCs using disciplinary talk from DM as leverage, leading to group dysfunction
- View more network posts →