1-2-3-4. I declare a thumb war.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jul 8 at 13:08
- Arqade 6.8k 6.8k 66 gold badges4040 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Super User 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Web Applications 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 44 Forcing the Solution Explorer to select the file in the editor in visual studio 2005
- 44 What is a good strategy to deal with lots of engineers turtling on the other team?
- 39 Linking directly to a specific point in time of a YouTube video
- 38 How can I control two computers with the same keyboard and mouse?
- 37 Is there a good rule of thumb for how much I should have set aside as emergency cash?
- 33 How does Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC) work?
- 32 The Joel Test for system administrator jobs
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
11 Are questions about adult-themed games allowed? Jul 20 '10
2 Game abbreviations in regards to search engines Jul 13 '10
-2 Suggest a domain name for this site Jul 8 '10