1-2-3-4. I declare a thumb war.
Member for 10 years, 7 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jul 8 '19 at 13:08
- Arqade 6.9k 6.9k 66 gold badges4343 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Super User 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Web Applications 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 What is a good strategy to deal with lots of engineers turtling on the other team?
- 44 Forcing the Solution Explorer to select the file in the editor in visual studio 2005
- 40 Linking directly to a specific point in time of a YouTube video
- 38 Is there a good rule of thumb for how much I should have set aside as emergency cash?
- 38 How can I control two computers with the same keyboard and mouse?
- 33 How does Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC) work?
- 32 How can you make a .net windows forms project look fresh?
- View more network posts →