The tag refers to the tool that allows you to use a PS3 controller on a PC. However the tool is actually called MotionInJoy (note that is Motion-In-joy), as per their website.

Can we rename the tag to use the correct spelling?

Note: It's also known by it's other name: DS3Tool, which could be a synonym, (or the entire tag could change to ) but I digress from the main issue.

1 Answer 1


It's four questions. You have more than 2k rep. Just edit them.

Not every situation like this needs a big meta discussion. If you See Something, Do Something.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .