I made a question, which was initially commented as non-answerable. However, a mod agreed with the question, and there have been some interesting comments so far.
Even though the question was initially severely downvoted, it came back up and it's now breaking even.
However, now it is closed as "Non-constructive", and I would like to know how can I fix it to get it reopened.
My defense for this question is:
- IMO, it amply falls into "Gameplay strategies and tactics", which is an appropriate question type per the FAQ
- It is a real problem a serious gamer may have
- It is answerable, by somebody who has experienced and solved this problem
- It is practical, as any player, from casual to pro may find use in this question and its answer
- It is not chatty or open-ended. It poses a specific problem, and asks for specific answers.
Edit: Once again, it got closed. Now the question has several good answers and 11 upvotes vs the original 4 downvotes.