Possible Duplicate:
What is the appropriate recourse for trolls?

Fr example, when someone is being rude in comments, personally attacking, and instead of being on-topic proceeds instead to attack the OP when they didn't even have anything useful to post.

marked as duplicate by Invader Skoodge, badp Jun 19 '12 at 17:08

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


For isolated instances, flagging their messages with an appropriate reason is enough (such as "rude/offensive". If it's a repeated pattern of abuse, flagging one such message with a custom reason explaining the situation is your best way to report such behavior. Ideally you should include links to examples of said abuse, to further support your case. In both cases a mod will take the time to review your flag, and decide if any action is warranted.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .