I'd like to give out a number of bounties to answers that are underrated, in honor of the Christmas season and the awesome hat awesomeness that is currently going on.
So far I've just been picking questions and answers myself, but it occurs to me that perhaps I could leverage everyone else's eyes and ears.
The format would be something like:
- Nominate answers that are currently underrated - for whatever reason they should be worthy but haven't gotten the votes they deserve.
- You can't nominate your own answer, but you can pick an answer to your own question.
- A user can't win more than once.
- Daily through Jan 6th, I'll pick the highest voted nomination that I haven't already bountied and bounty it under the "exemplary answer" bounty type. I'll award the bounty as soon as I can.
- The answerer gets the bounty plus the "bounty awarded" hat.
Before I do something like this, my question is, is this acceptable? I don't want to start something like this without it being reviewed first. If this idea's no good, I'll think of something else to do to get us in the Christmas spirit :)