...so it's time to do a mass clean up of our Minecraft content, yes?
We have two options:
- You flag outdated questions (= about items or mechanisms that are no longer there, etc) and we delete them.
- The homepage should not get trashed by question and answer deletion.
- Some reputation will be lost
- People opting to use old versions of Minecraft on purpose will have no use in our site.
- We retag outdated questions to, say, minecraft-pre or old-minecraft
- Less content is lost
- There is a very real risk of trashing the homepage
- We'll still need to delete outdated answers on current questions
What poison should we pick?