The wiki for says it already covers what and cover, so I think they should be made synonyms of .

  • Probably no sense in forcing keyboard to be regarding hardware or other non-controls-aspects. +1 Oct 31, 2011 at 16:22

1 Answer 1


I'd rather see merged into or the other way around. The tag doesn't make much sense to me. Either of the other two is more descriptive.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .