Early in the site's life, we decided that we would use Arabic numerals rather than Roman numerals for tagging games with numbers in their titles (i.e. final-fantasy-7 rather than final-fantasy-vii). A recent example of discussion on enforcement of this policy would be this discussion from June on retagging Street Fighter 4.
While searching for questions regarding Final Fantasy 13, I noticed its tag had apparently slipped through the cracks, as had a few others. I can't just suggest synonyms for the current tags because, according to policy, the Arabic numeral versions of the titles should be made the parent tag and the Roman numeral versions should be made the synonym.
So far I've found that we have:
- caesar-iii, should be caesar-3, 1 question
europa-universalis-iii, should be europa-universalis-3, 2 questions
Heroes of Might and Magic series
heroes-might-magic-iii, should be heroes-might-magic-3, 3 questions
- heroes-might-magic-iv, should be heroes-might-magic-4, 1 question
- heroes-might-magic-v, should be heroes-might-magic-5, 3 questions
heroes-might-magic-vi, should be heroes-might-magic-6, 1 question
Final Fantasy series
final-fantasy-iii, should be final-fantasy-3, 1 question
- final-fantasy-vi, should be final-fantasy-6, 1 question
- final-fantasy-vii, should be final-fantasy-7, 25 questions
- final-fantasy-viii, should be final-fantasy-8, 3 questions
- final-fantasy-ix, should be final-fantasy-9, 2 questions
- final-fantasy-x, should be final-fantasy-10, 6 questions
- final-fantasy-xi, should be final-fantasy-11, 2 questions
- final-fantasy-xii, should be final-fantasy-12, 1 question
- final-fantasy-xiii, should be final-fantasy-13, 18 questions
- final-fantasy-xiv, should be final-fantasy-14, 4 questions
I am unable to search for any instances of I or V in names because they're single characters, so if those are floating out there still, I've missed them.