One thing the Gaming.SE has that other SE's don't seem to is an abundance of eye-catching, peculiar questions that, when taken out of context, are hilarious. These questions get a ton of views and get quickly linked and shared among communities (at least among the six members of CHAOS here at SE). Would anyone be interested in merchandise with some of the most interesting questions on them, with the Gaming.SE logo/url/etc. on it as well?
Some contenders for t-shirt/mug/etc immortality are:
- So I was out drinking last night...how do I remove a tattoo?
- My children are useless. What should I do?
- How can I kill adorable animals?
- When should I start drinking?
- Dry eye from not blinking enough (not a question, but man do I love it)
- My wife is stuck in a wall, can I save her?
- How can I tell if a corpse is safe to eat?
- How can I keep monsters out of my nether regions?
- Can I pass out from excessive drinking?
- How do I know if I'm dead?
- Why did my dog just eat my cat?
- My pet is a public menace, what did I do wrong?
- Why make cheese if milk is already food?
- What is the most effective way to mock someone else's religion?
If you think this is a fun idea, please respond and say so. Also include any other questions that I may have missed (I know I definitely did).
UPDATE: I've edited this post to collect all the question suggestions. It's nice to have them all in one place, and also it makes me chuckle every time I come to this post. More importantly, there has been some discussion over in The Bridge about having mousepads instead of (or in addition to) mugs and t-shirts. If this sounds like a solid idea, let me know. We're still a step or two away from getting this done, but let it be known that it is on my mind daily (along with all my X-Men thoughts).