I have found a fix for Universal Minecraft Editor's broken chunk locator, and I wish to ask a question to provide information on how the fix works. This question is on-topic because it asks about game-specific utilities, listed in the help centre as a valid topic.

I am posting this question to allow this answer to continue to work, which has been since broken.

There is no tag for out-of-game utility third-party programs. How should this question be tagged?

1 Answer 1


If your question is about Universal Minecraft Editor, then tagging with would be fine.

We don't have an overarching "gaming utilities" tag, which wouldn't really group the software together in a meaningful way.

We already have plenty of software/utilities tags: , , , not to mention all the PC storefronts: , , etc. So I see no problem with creating a for that piece of software.


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .