There was a user who's answer I unaccepted, who went and randomly downvoted one of my answers. I know that they were the one who did it, because:
- I can see the change to their rep
- One of the most-remembered users
- I left 2 reasonable comments, stating my reasons for unaccepting their answer, they didn't reply
- They were active
I unaccepted their answer because:
- The plot is unobtainable
- Part of the post was opinion-based
- I have figured it out myself
If these aren't good reasons to unaccept a answer, I don't know what is - but at the end of the day, this is not the point.
I want to find a way to tell this user that they shouldn't be downvoting me without any reason for that matter. How can I find a way to let this user in some way leave me alone?