I recently got a message when I tried to reply saying that my account could no longer submit answers. When I looked at why, I saw the reasons for why this may have happened. I didn’t think I had done any of the reasons, so does anyone have a suggestion? Please help me on this.
I dont want to come off as rude but, you did do those things.
Let me go through some answers you made:
- My horse can't be leashed
- Your solution wouldn't work with the given situation
- Your answer didn't really add anything to the existing answers
- Does destroying a chest in a bastion remnant anger piglins?
- You didn't even answer the question, the user wasn't asking about piglin brutes.
- You also demonstrated a very limited understanding of the game
- What is the quickest way to kill a wither in minecraft!
- You said you haven't even tried it
- Again demonstrated lack of knowledge
- You cant build above nether roof in bedrock
and your questions were not perfect either, you posted this originally in the wrong place
The first thing you can do is fix these answers, maybe test out the ones you were unsure of or do research on what you can do in versions. DONT delete your bad answers and question. Refer to this answer for more info on what to do.