You might've noticed that some of my answers are community-wiki. Why? There are 3 reasons:
- I want to submit an answer, but if it's not good enough, I want everyone to participate and make edits to make my answer a lot more better.
- With the same reason earlier, downvotes could happen, but as it turns out, all my answers have a score of 0 or more (unless that changes).
- It's a good way to make things better. If it is a bad edit that they gave, I can just rollback to the desired revision.
Now here are some questions you might ask because of this:
- "Is this for the reputation?" Not quite. Instead of just getting people to edit it freely (if you have enough rep), I can review those edits instead if it suits well.
If you have more questions, feel free to ask them in the comments and I can put my answer here.
So here are the answers I want to no longer be community-wiki:
- My horse can't be leashed (Unsolvable)
- Minecraft Pocket Edition giving "Could not connect: Outdated client!" and "Unable to connect to world" error between version 1.16.201 and 1.16.40
I will continue to make more CW answers if necessary.