I've found a question on Arqade that has been closed as a duplicate of another.
I do not believe that this question is a duplicate of its current duplicate target. It can be inferred in two ways, one that renders it as a duplicate, and another way that renders it as a separate question.
- Duplicate inference: The question refers to outputting a selector to chat using a command block, which has already been asked.
- Non-duplicate inference: The question refers to using
/tellraw, while the duplicate target has an accepted answer of using
/tellrawis different from
It is currently unclear about which intent the OP had on this question. However, I have the same question of the Non-duplicate inference and would like an answer.
What is the best course of action? Here are the options I've considered:
- Starting a bounty on the original, saying that there needs to be another answer on
- Requesting for the duplicate to be reopened here as if it is the Non-duplicate inference I mentioned earlier. (if this is the best action, treat this as my reopen request)
- Editing the duplicate to clarify it as the Non-duplicate inference, and getting it reopened so.