About Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator: They are both truck simulators made by SCS Software with the same game engine and set of features with a couple of exceptions. As of 1.34 they are:
- Maps (ATS is US States, ETS2 is European Countries)
- Trucks (ATS is Peterbilt and Kenworth, ETS2 is Scania, Volvo and more)
- Detours (ATS has them, ETS2 does not)
- Specific Configuration Values (USD is on ATS and EUR is not, for example)
Because they are technically the same under the hood, I feel that the following types of questions should be edited to cover both games:
- Does the amount of petrol affect your car's performance? (the mentioned setting works the same in both games)
- How can I decrease Autosave frequency? (both have the auto saving feature)
- Do horns affect AI? (self explanatory)
- How can I boost mouse cursor speed in game menu? (same here)
As an "ideal scenario", you can take What's the point of doing (ETS/ATS) World of Trucks External Contracts? as this question is tagged and applies to both games.
Should this be done when is possible?