There are a number of tags for the Grand Theft Auto series, such as grand-theft-auto-5, grand-theft-auto-san-andreas, grand-theft-auto-5-ifruit, etc. However, this is inconsistent since there are a number of tags in the series that have a prefix of
gta-, likely due to the former restriction of 25 characters.
In order to be more consistent, I'd recommend that we rename the following tags to be in line with the other tags in the series (keeping the old tags as synonyms).
- gta-chinatown-wars → grand-theft-auto-chinatown-wars
- gta-online → grand-theft-auto-online
- gta-creator → grand-theft-auto-content-creator (referring to this)
- Maybe merge with grand-theft-auto-online instead?
- gta-vice-city → grand-theft-auto-vice-city
- gta-vice-city-stories → grand-theft-auto-vice-city-stories
This would also be consistent with Synonym requests - gta-x > grand-theft-auto-x, which was a previous meta topic about renaming the tags that existed at the time.
Related: Tag synonym request: Grand Theft Auto games, Saints Row IV requesting tags for numbered games like grand-theft-auto-5 to be renamed with Roman numerals to match their official spelling.