I would like to propose renaming the Heroes of Might and Magic series tags as following:
- heroes-might-magic-1 → heroes-of-might-and-magic-1 (27 characters);
- heroes-might-magic-2 → heroes-of-might-and-magic-2 (27);
- heroes-might-magic-3 → heroes-of-might-and-magic-3 (27);
- heroes-might-magic-4 → heroes-of-might-and-magic-4 (27);
- heroes-might-magic-5 → heroes-of-might-and-magic-5 (27).
Since 6th game official title has been changed to Might & Magic Heroes, we could also rename (I've checked there are a lot of
and usage in place of
& in tags, for example command-and-conquer):
- might-magic-heroes-6 → might-and-magic-heroes-6 (24);
- might-magic-heroes-7 → might-and-magic-heroes-7 (24).
However, this renaming is impossible for might-magic-heroes-7-trial-by-fire, but it was used only once and I don't know if we need separate tag for this expansion at all.
For some of these tags synonyms with roman digits exist ( https://gaming.stackexchange.com/tags/heroes-might-magic-3/synonyms ), they should be updated as well.