It's not closed for being 'too broad', it's closed as 'primarily opinion based'.
This was the original text:
What can I craft with these weapons in tf2?
So I have some spare weapons that are taking up space and/or I just don't use them. I have a second wrangler, razorback, jarate, mantreads, warrior's spirit, natascha, eyelander, ambassador, powerjack,and the axtinguisher. What can I craft with these weapons that will be worth-while? (this is not an opinion-based question as "worth-while" means like statistically great weapons NOT BY ANY MEANS is that opinion)
It's likely the close-voters closed this because of the two bolded lines above. I would've voted to close this had I seen it as well. The problems that I see are:
- There is no clear-cut definition of what a 'worthwhile' TF2 weapon is.
- A weapon that I like, might be hated by someone else. For example, I dislike using the Dead Ringer, but a lot of people really like it.
- What is 'statistically great' will vary greatly based on:
- The playstyle of the person wielding the weapon
- The map it is being used on
- The game-mode being played.
- Whatever patch Valve is pushing out this week changing how weapons work. Again.
A bit more on that last point: Weapons in TF2 are fairly well balanced. There are positives and negatives for using every weapon, and this is constantly tweaked by the developer Valve to maintain the balance. So any game-breakingly-awesome weapon will only be that way until Valve find a way to nerf it.
The rest of the question is actually OK. It's very specific to the OP and probably not very useful to others, but otherwise it's fine. The OP removed the last two points, and the question is now receiving reopen votes.