I noticed the other day that we have several (seven to be exact) questions asking about Minecraft skins not updating. Normally, I'd just cast duplicate votes on all of them, but since there are seven of them, and the consensus on "is time the most important thing when deciding which way to duplicate" is pretty much up in the air, I don't want to just start casting votes and then ask questions later.
Here are the seven questions, sorted from oldest to newest.
- My Custom Skin won't Change
- Minecraft skin is the same on LAN networks?
- Why won't my new skin load?
- I need help with my minecraft skin
- My minecraft skin wont load up in games
- My Minecraft skin won't show for others
- My skin changes back to default when I join mini-games in servers
I feel that the first is a good candidate, since it is the oldest and has a decent answer. The third one is also a good candidate for duplication. But, like I said, I don't just want to cast votes when there's this many votes to be cast.